Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween







Let me start off by asking ...what am I? Chopped liver? Why is it the middle of November and I'm just now posting Halloween photos? Mom keeps hogging the downstairs computer working on pictures of other kids and Dad is using the upstairs computer to work on his novel. This leaves me with my Leap Frog computer ...which I don't care what the commercials say. It doesn't work. I know it is a toy. But I digress. Halloween rocked. I got to dress up two days in a row. One for my class party (where I stole everyone's cookies and then tried to rope my Mom into hiding them for me) and the other for Halloween. And get this, you go to your friend's houses and they give you candy. Whoa. We need more Halloweens. I have a bit of a sweet tooth. And I got to stay up late and watch Charlie Brown Halloween. Which I think Charlie is right ...rocks are great. I carried one with me the whole night. Oh, and earlier on Halloween day I helped Dad carve his Joker-Latern (he need guidance to get things right). I think we did a great job. Well, Mom is kicking me off. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: